Esportspunter.co.uk operates this website and processes any personal data shared by you.
For any queries, you may contact us by email: [email protected]
Our servers are hosted in the Netherlands. Esportspunter.co.uk is the Data Controller, and therefore principally responsible for the protection of your data.
By accessing and using the Esportspunter.co.uk website, you share some personal data with Esportspunter.co.uk. This Policy sets out the manner in which Esportspunter.co.uk processes your data. If you do not agree with this Policy, you should not provide your personal data to Esportspunter.co.uk, and you should not make use of Esportspunter.co.uk’s services.
Where this Policy uses terms which are defined within the GDPR, such as ‘Controller’, ‘Processor’, ‘Data Subject’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Supervisory Authority’, these terms shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
What information does Esportspunter.co.uk collect?
When you access our website, we collect the following information:
- IP address & location;
- Information about the type of browser and version used;
- Internet Service Provider;
- Operating System;
- Date and time of access;
- Links which the user clicks to access our website;
- Links which the user clicks within our website;
- Website usage.
Furthermore, should you make use of the ‘Contact Us’ Form, Esportspunter.co.uk will also collect the following information:
- Your email address;
- Any other personal data provided to us by you in your communication.
Why do we use this information?
- Esportspunter.co.uk only uses the personal data collected above for the following purposes:
- For providing you access to the services;
- Geographical information collected through the IP address may define the information that you see;
- Analyse information to improve our services and provide a better user experience.
Who do we share your personal data with?
- Your data is only shared with our co-location service provider, based in the Netherlands. The co-location service provider is our processor, and their services are necessary for us to provide you with access to our services;
- We may be compelled by a competent law enforcement, government agency, or judicial authority to disclose any data held by us.
- We also share your data collected via Google Analytics to Google, as our processor, to assess our website’s analytics.
Google is based in the United States of America. Therefore, the transferring of data to the USA is considered an international transfer, as the data is being sent outside of the European Union. Whenever we send data outside of the EU, we take steps to ensure that any international transfer is managed in a way to safeguard your rights.
What are your rights?
The GDPR offers data subjects rights. In view of our commitment to your privacy, as well as to the rights to your personal data, we observe all rights awarded to you under the GDPR, as follows:
- The right of access to your Personal Data. You are able to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you, and the purpose of processing that data;
- The right of rectification to your Personal Data. You are able to ask us to correct any incomplete or inaccurate data which we hold about you.
- The right of erasure of your Personal Data. In certain circumstances, you are able to ask us to delete your personal data if there is no sufficient reason for us to continue processing it.
- The right to restrict processing of your Personal Data. You are able to ask us to stop processing your personal data, until the accuracy of your data is verified, where you believe we are unlawfully using your data, in order to extend our storage of your data to defend legal claims and where you have objected to our processing of your data, but we are still verifying whether an overriding legitimate reason exists.
- The right to object processing of your Personal; If we process your personal data on the basis of legitimate interest, you are able to object to our processing on the grounds of your particular situation which might impact your fundamental rights and freedoms;
- The right to data portability, where we provide to you, or a third party chosen by you, your personal data in a commonly-used machine-readable format.
- The right not to be subject to decision-making based solely on automated processing.
You may access further information about your rights here.
In order to exercise any of the rights above, kindly contact [email protected].
If you believe we are violating your rights, you have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
How long do we store your information?
Information which we are technically required to collect in order to provide you with access to our website will be retained for 14 months.
Information we receive about you through our ‘Contact Us’ page will be retained for 365 days